Engineered Propulsion Systems, a New Richmond-based advanced manufacturing company, has just completed a funding round of $900,000.
The funding will go towards seeking certification for its Graflight V-8 engine, envisioned as a “greener” diesel engine to replace traditional gas engines for civilian and military aircraft.
- Virent getting acquired by Texas refinery Tesoro Corp.
- OSHA cites Cedarburg's Carlson Tool & Manufacturing after death of employee
- Harley sues online retailer, seeks millions
- ITT Technical Institute abruptly closes, lays off 8,000 employees
- Where will Wisconsin find enough workers?
- S.C. Johnson buys infection control business of U.K.'s Steris
- Joy Global reports slight profit, drop in revenue; eyes mid-2017 for sale
- Grant helps fund Marinette maritime center
- Abodo planning expansion as it closes $4.8 million round
- Wisconsin banks see profits fall in second quarter
- State support for UW drops by one-third over 15 years
- Harley plans to lay off 200 employees
- Stratatech acquisition becomes final; jobs will stay in Madison, CEO says
- Michigan Street U.S. Bank building sold for $14 million
|<<First||<Prev||10 11 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 18 19||Next>||Last>>|