Schenck SC: Presents personal tax and investments workshops
Lisa Hagenow, Business Communications Writer
WISCONSIN – Schenck is hosting several tax workshops, “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Personal tax strategies.” Participants will receive a broad overview of the key provisions and how they impact individuals, including strategies to minimize your tax liability.
Following the tax update, Dave Isaacson, chief investment officer with Schenck Investment Solutions, will share how tax legislation might influence economic conditions and other hot topics in the investment arena.
The workshops will be held in a number of locations throughout Wisconsin:
- Tuesday, Sept. 18 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Holiday Inn Fond du Lac, 625 W Rolling Meadows Drive, Fond du Lac
- Wednesday, Sept. 19 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, 11600 W Park Pl, Milwaukee
- Thursday, Sept. 20 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Bridgewood Resort Hotel & Conference Center, 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Pine Hills Country Club, 4914 Superior Ave, Sheboygan
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the Schenck office, 100 Maritime Drive, Suite 2B, Manitowoc
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Rock Garden, 1951 Bond St, Green Bay
- Thursday, Sept. 27 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Jefferson Street Inn, 201 Jefferson St, Wausau
Registration begins a half-hour before the presentation. There is no cost to attend.
To register, visit the Schenck website at schencksc.com/events. Contact Lindsey at 800-236-2246, extension 1266 for more information.