WisBusiness: Early Stage Symposium underway in Madison
The Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium is running today and tomorrow at the Monona Terrace in Madison.
The event is open to early stage companies representing an array of industries: biotechnology, biofuels and products, “cleantech,” advanced manufacturing, information technology, nanotechnology and business services.
Read below for recent WisBusiness.com profiles of selected companies, written by students in the UW-Madison Department of Life Sciences Communication:
- StableBody Technologies: Company develops process to stabilize antibodies used for research, diagnosis
- Xolve helps develop nanotech applications for materials, energy
- Imbed Biosciences: Madison company's silver nanoparticles help process of healing burns and wounds
- Aver Informatics fights health care claim fraud
- NanoOncology: Company aims to bring novel cancer therapy to clinic
- Megatron Systems out to protect high-tech world from electromagnetic attacks
- Wisconsin company iCura is helping avoid prescription catastrophes