Building Brave, a nonprofit company headed by former gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke, is creating an app-based online community that aims to connect women from a variety of industries while supporting other nonprofits and charities.
“My vision is that we become a grant-making organization for girls and women's groups throughout the wor...
- Survey of Wisconsin CEOs shows 78% are optimistic about a Donald Trump presidency
- Fifteen Wisconsin assisted living communities sold in deal exceeding $39 million
- Company fined in town of Beloit coal plant demolition death
- Milton School District officials explain property tax concerns
- Dairyland Laboratories opens new Stratford facility
- Health insurance inflation slowing in Wisconsin, report says
- Audit of State of Wisconsin Investment Board raises questions, lawmaker says
- The 'Internet of Things' is quietly taking root in Madison
- An unprecedented year for real estate industry: Year in Review
- Overproduction of milk leaves farmers struggling
- UW-Madison urologist advances penile implant research
- Oscar Mayer's long goodbye: Madison plant prepares to shut down after almost a century
|<<First||<Prev||6 7 8 9 10 (11) 12 13 14 15||Next>||Last>>|